[comp.sources.d] Socket applications library

knight@csli.Stanford.EDU (Bob Knight) (09/14/90)

Hi - I'm looking for a library that was posted to one of the comp.sources
newsgroups some time ago.  It is a sockets library, and came from Australia.
Some routines in the library are named tcpconn, tcpsrv and nd.  Could some
kind soul mail me a pointer to this one?

Thanks
Bob
knight@santafe.edu

hastur@altger.UUCP (HASTUR) (09/18/90)

knight@csli.Stanford.EDU (Bob Knight) writes:

>Hi - I'm looking for a library that was posted to one of the comp.sources
>newsgroups some time ago.  It is a sockets library, and came from Australia.
>Some routines in the library are named tcpconn, tcpsrv and nd.  Could some
>kind soul mail me a pointer to this one?

>Thanks
>Bob
>knight@santafe.edu
 Hey, I must have been missing that. I'm interested in such a socket
 library, too . In which newsgroup was it ? And when ?

Wolfgang Niebuhr
UUCP: ....!seismo!mcvax!unido!altger!hastur
BITNET:   RZ30120@DHHUNI4.BITNET