[comp.sources.d] Whereis Official patch #7 for mp v2.4

eddie@sjrpp.UUCP (Eddie Turner SJRPP TSD) (11/07/90)

I seem to have missed Patch #7 for mp v2.4.
Can some kind soul out there mail me the patch.
(I'd like to bring mp up to level #14, presently I'm at pl #6)

Thanks,
Eddie Turner
UUCP: ...!gatech!uflorida!unf7!sjrpp!eddie

--
Eddie Turner                            UUCP:...gatech!uflorida!unf7!sjrpp!eddie
St. Johns River Power Park ---------------------- Technical Services Deptartment

richb@sunaus.oz (Rich Burridge) (11/08/90)

Eddie Turner writes:
> I seem to have missed Patch #7 for mp v2.4.
> Can some kind soul out there mail me the patch.
> (I'd like to bring mp up to level #14, presently I'm at pl #6)

From this, I infer that you have patch #14 for mp. Have a look at what
it says under the heading "How to get previous patches".

I sometimes wonder why I bother to include this information.