[comp.sources.d] bar codes

lbilccss@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Lawrence Bilker) (03/21/90)

Does anyone know where to find programs for an IBM PC or better yet routines
in BASIC or higher level language to generate bar codes.  Specifically
code 39 and 3 of 9 bar codes.  Please e-mail replies to the address below.

	Thanks
	    Larry

Lawrence A. Bilker                 		US-MAIL:
Internet: lbilccss@uhura.cc.rochester.edu      	University of Rochester
Bitnet: LBIL_SS@UORDBV     			River Station
UUCP: {cmcl2!decvax!}!rochester!ur-cc!lbilccss	P.O. Box 29689
AT&T: 716/274-3474 				Rochester, NY  14627-5689

wsinrn@lso.win.tue.nl (Rob J. Nauta) (03/30/90)

In article <5941@ur-cc.UUCP> lbilccss@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Lawrence Bilker) writes:
>Does anyone know where to find programs for an IBM PC or better yet routines
>in BASIC or higher level language to generate bar codes.  Specifically
>code 39 and 3 of 9 bar codes.  Please e-mail replies to the address below.
>
>	Thanks
>	    Larry

>Lawrence A. Bilker                 		US-MAIL:
>Internet: lbilccss@uhura.cc.rochester.edu      	University of Rochester
>Bitnet: LBIL_SS@UORDBV     			River Station
>UUCP: {cmcl2!decvax!}!rochester!ur-cc!lbilccss	P.O. Box 29689
>AT&T: 716/274-3474 				Rochester, NY  14627-5689

Hi dude

Good luck with your quest for barcode programs, but please notice that
comp.sys.ibm.pc.programmer is for PROGRAMMERS, NOT for PROGRAMS !!!
You'd better learn to program yourself before you dare to post a message`
like this again. How dare you request a BASIC program ?? before we know
it, our group will be full of people asking for FORTRAN programs or
CP/M stuff !!
You should have asked your questions in comp.binaries.ibm.pc.d !!!

Greetings, Rob

--
Rob J. Nauta                        wsinrn@lso.win.tue.nl
L. v Lancveltlaan 18

almaguer@mtecv2.mty.itesm.mx (Gabriel Almaguer) (02/28/91)

 hi :

 I am looking for information about bar codes (39 tm) used in public
libraries

 could somebody please tell me where can i find anything related to the subject?

thanks..

                                  Gabriel Almaguer Garza
                                  almaguer@131.178.1.5
                                  almaguer@mtecv2.mty.itesm.mx