[comp.sources.d] UUPC status

bobert@Autodesk.COM (Robert Murphy) (04/27/91)

I have a mid-1987 version of the UUPC source, and before I start hacking
on it, I'm wondering if there is a more recent version available.  If
someone would drop me some email about this, and particularly the address
of the UUPC mailing list if it's still active, I'd be most grateful.

Thanks,
Bob Murphy
bobert@autodesk.com

In article <4368@autodesk.COM> bobert@Autodesk.COM (Robert Murphy) writes:

   I have a mid-1987 version of the UUPC source, and before I start hacking
   on it, I'm wondering if there is a more recent version available.  If
   someone would drop me some email about this, and particularly the address
   of the UUPC mailing list if it's still active, I'd be most grateful.

The current version of UUPC is 1.09d.  The release point is
sun.soe.clarkson.edu:pub/uupc/*, accessible by anonymous FTP and
archive-server.  The mailing list is uupc-info@sun.soe.clarkson.edu.

--
--russ <nelson@clutx.clarkson.edu> I'm proud to be a humble Quaker.
It's better to get mugged than to live a life of fear -- Freeman Dyson

chip@osh3.OSHA.GOV (Chip Yamasaki) (04/27/91)

In <4368@autodesk.COM> bobert@Autodesk.COM (Robert Murphy) writes:

>I have a mid-1987 version of the UUPC source, and before I start hacking
>on it, I'm wondering if there is a more recent version available.  If
>someone would drop me some email about this, and particularly the address
>of the UUPC mailing list if it's still active, I'd be most grateful.

If you get any usefull info would you please bounce me a copy?

Thanks!
Charles "Chip" Yamasaki
chip@oshcomm.osha.gov

cliff@demon.co.uk (Cliff Stanford) (04/28/91)

In article <4368@autodesk.COM> bobert@Autodesk.COM (Robert Murphy) writes:
>I have a mid-1987 version of the UUPC source, and before I start hacking
>on it, I'm wondering if there is a more recent version available.  If
>someone would drop me some email about this, and particularly the address
>of the UUPC mailing list if it's still active, I'd be most grateful.

	Send an Add request to uupc-info-request@sun.soe.clarkson.edu.
The latest version is 1.09e with 1.10a about to be launched.  It is
available for ftp from sun.soe.clarkson.edu in /pub/uupc.  To contact
the author, mail help@kendra.kew.com.
	Regards,
		Cliff.

--