[comp.sources.d] perl : missing parts 10 & 35

corbettm@cutmcvax.cutmcvax.cs.curtin.edu.au (Michael Corbett) (04/23/91)

I have been trying to get perl as it came across the network but our
site managed to miss out on parts 10 and 35.

If this is a problem at most sites I suggest these 2 parts be reposted
otherwise could somebody please forward these part to me

Thanks in Advance.

--

bernie@metapro.DIALix.oz.au (Bernd Felsche) (04/30/91)

In <corbettm.672388592@cutmcvax
   corbettm@cutmcvax.cutmcvax.cs.curtin.edu.au (Michael Corbett) writes:

>I have been trying to get perl as it came across the network but our
>site managed to miss out on parts 10 and 35.

>If this is a problem at most sites I suggest these 2 parts be reposted
>otherwise could somebody please forward these part to me

It's a problem here.... though I suspect that we're
suffering from the same "disease" as you are. At the very least,
*.au sites are probably all affected.

A re-post would be very nice.
--
Bernd Felsche,                 _--_|\   #include <std/disclaimer.h>
Metapro Systems,              / sale \  Fax:   +61 9 472 3337

bernie@metapro.DIALix.oz.au (Bernd Felsche) (05/03/91)

In <1991Apr30.052842.7318@metapro.DIALix.oz.au>
   bernie@metapro.DIALix.oz.au (Bernd Felsche) writes:

>It's a problem here.... though I suspect that we're
>suffering from the same "disease" as you are. At the very least,
>*.au sites are probably all affected.

Somebody was nice enough to mail me the missing bits, which
I've posted in aus.sources, using an "aus" distribution.

Thanks to all who helped.