[comp.sources.d] Where is ELK?

jay@hermix.UUCP (Jay Skeer) (06/15/91)

Some time ago there was a system made available on the net.  It was
called "ELK: the Extention Language Kit" or something like that.  I
would like to find it.  DO NOT send me the sources, only pointers and
offers for now.  Thanks, I apreciate your time and help.

j'

hermix!jay@rand.org
hermix!jay@anes.ucla.edu
hermix!jay@sco.com

net@opal.cs.tu-berlin.de (Oliver Laumann) (06/15/91)

In article <240@hermix.UUCP> jay@hermix.UUCP (Jay Skeer) writes:
> Some time ago there was a system made available on the net.  It was
> called "ELK: the Extention Language Kit" or something like that.  I
> would like to find it.

The most recent version (1.3) of the Extension Language Kit (an
implementation of the Scheme language with X11 and Motif support)
is available for anonymous FTP on these sites:

Europe
  methan.chemie.fu-berlin.de            pub/unix/languages/scheme/
  ftp.informatik.uni-dortmund.de        pub/programming/languages/
  ftp.uni-erlangen.de                   portal/lisp/
  hpserv1.uit.no                        pub/languages/
  nic.funet.fi                          pub/unix/languages/scheme/
  mcsun.eu.net                          programming/languages/elk-scheme/
USA
  export.lcs.mit.edu                    contrib/
Down-Under
  sirius.ucs.adelaide.edu.au            pub/X/R4/contrib/