[comp.sources.d] Relational DB sources available!

mike@aldebaran.anu.oz.au (Mike Papazoglou) (06/07/91)

Many people have recently asked me about the availablity of Requiem.
Requiem (RElational QUery and Update Interactive SystEM) is now
available as public domain software. It comprise some 17,000 lines of
C code and runs under SUN/Vax Unix. Requiem is a single-user system
at the moment and offers the following facilities:

- a complete data language,
- view facilities,
- supports automatic foreign key generation and updates,
- provides a program interface in C
- and is easily expandable

the following facilities are under development and will be available
shortly:

- transaction management,
- a complete C-preprocessor.
- user interface facilities.

Requiem is now available via anonymous ftp. For further information
please contact:

Mike P. Papazoglou,
Australian National University,
Dept. of Computer Science,
GPO Box 4, Canberra ACT 2601,
Australia

tel. +61-6-2494725, fax. +61-6-2490010
e-mail: mike@anucsd.anu.edu.au

langer@aero.org (John V. Langer) (06/23/91)

In article <mike.676250765@aldebaran> mike@aldebaran.anu.oz.au (Mike Papazoglou) writes:

>Many people have recently asked me about the availablity of Requiem.
>Requiem (RElational QUery and Update Interactive SystEM) is now
>available as public domain software....
>Requiem is now available via anonymous ftp. For further information
>please contact...

I sent e-mail to Mike Papazoglou asking for ftp info, but I did not get a
response.  I suspect mailer difficulties with my return address.  Has anyone
obtained the ftp info and, if so, can this info be posted without offending
Mike Papzoglou?

| langer@aerospace.aero.org  |  jvl@mickey.aero.org  |  langer@130.221.192.10 |

| langer@aerospace.aero.org  |  jvl@mickey.aero.org  |  langer@130.221.192.10 |