[comp.sys.misc] PD Tar RePosting

Wax.OsbuSouth@xerox.com (12/24/86)

{Line Eater}

Could someone send me a reposting of the public domain tar parogram.  I
can't get at usc-isib to look at the info-ibmpc directory and I need it
to un-tar some stuff here.

Allan Wax
ARPA: Wax.OsbuSouth@Xerox.COM

sbanner1@uvicctr.UUCP (S. John Banner) (01/12/87)

In article <2027@brl-adm.ARPA> Wax.OsbuSouth@xerox.com writes:

>{Line Eater}
>
>Could someone send me a reposting of the public domain tar parogram.  I
>can't get at usc-isib to look at the info-ibmpc directory and I need it
>to un-tar some stuff here.
>
>Allan Wax
>ARPA: Wax.OsbuSouth@Xerox.COM

   If it will work on an IBM PC, I would be VERY interested in getting
a copy as well.

                         Thanks,

                      S. John Banner

...!uw-beaver!uvicctr!sbanner1
ccsjb@uvvm
sbanner1@uvunix.UVIC.CDN

ddrex@gorgo.UUCP (01/16/87)

/* Written 10:14 pm  Jan 11, 1987 by sbanner1@uvicctr.UUCP in gorgo.UUCP:comp.sys.misc */
/* ---------- "Re: PD Tar RePosting" ---------- */
In article <2027@brl-adm.ARPA> Wax.OsbuSouth@xerox.com writes:

>{Line Eater}
>
>Could someone send me a reposting of the public domain tar parogram.  I
>can't get at usc-isib to look at the info-ibmpc directory and I need it
>to un-tar some stuff here.
>
>Allan Wax
>ARPA: Wax.OsbuSouth@Xerox.COM

   If it will work on an IBM PC, I would be VERY interested in getting
a copy as well.

                         Thanks,

                      S. John Banner

...!uw-beaver!uvicctr!sbanner1
ccsjb@uvvm
sbanner1@uvunix.UVIC.CDN
/* End of text from gorgo.UUCP:comp.sys.misc */

Me three. I'd heard that it was going to follow the postings of the news
updates in mod.sources some months ago, but we never saw it out here in
funky stagecoach land.

In answer to Mr Banner's comment about running on MSDOS, no, it won't
run directly (I don't believe), but hacking together a device driver will
probably not be a major chore.

-David Drexler
ddrex@gorgo.ATT.COM