[comp.sys.misc] PD Program to manage...

roberts@icst-ecf.arpa (02/02/87)

> From: Sandy Phipps <sandy%uhmanoa.uucp@brl.arpa>
> Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc,comp.sources.wanted,comp.sys.misc
> To: info-micro@brl-vgr.arpa

> I am looking for a program (PD if possible) that will allow me
> to manage my Memory Resident Programs....

Since you have chosen to post this message to comp.sys.misc/INFO-MICRO
(or perhaps the mailer did it automatically), you should always state
the type of machine involved, whenever there is any possibility that
the machine type is relevant. Otherwise, confusion will result on the
general lists. Also, users of other machines may feel they are being
snubbed.

"What kind of music do they usually play around here?"
"We like BOTH kinds - Country AND Western!"

                                   John Roberts
                                   roberts@icst-ecf.ARPA

------