[comp.sys.misc] Sheet Feeder

JAJZ801%CALSTATE.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu (02/26/87)

  I have a problem with a sheet feeder used on a Diable 630 printer
and have been trying to get someone who knows anything about it but
no one seems to have heard of the manufacturer. I would like to write
them (or their representative) for technical information. The company
is a swiss company and I was hoping that a reader on the continent
could look them up for me and mail me the address.
  The name is:
   Rutishauser Data AG

  Help will be very appreciated

  Jeff Sicherman
  JAJZ801@CALSTATE.BITNET

rbl@nitrex.UUCP (02/27/87)

In article <4688@brl-adm.ARPA> JAJZ801%CALSTATE.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu writes:

>  I have a problem with a sheet feeder used on a Diable 630 printer
>  The name is:
>   Rutishauser Data AG

Sorry to post, but cwruecmp mailer doesn't take the   "at"s and "percent"s

Rutihouser of America
10345 Brockwood Rd.
Dallas, TX 75238
214-343-9154