[comp.sys.misc] Any Tandy Users Out There?? YUP!

news@umnd-cs.UUCP (03/02/87)

In article <4721@brl-adm.ARPA> 7GMADISO%POMONA.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu writes:

>I was just wondering if I'm the only Tandy user out here in NetLand.
>I have, use and ADORE a Tandy Model 4P, which (currently) has 128k
>and 2 DSDD 5.25" floppies; I hope to be upgrading to at least 512k
>and 6MHz clock fairly soon; the 640x240 hires graphics board is under
>consideration too.
>

>                           George Madison
>
>                         7GMADISO@POMONA.BITNET

	I adore my Model 4 too! I have 128k and 2 DS 40trks. I have Montezuma
      CP/M as well, GOOD JOB on the recommendation in comp.os.cpm, you should
      have mentioned the Model 4 IS the best Z-80 machine there is! Not that
      I'm prejustice or anything :^). I have most of Misosys's software and
      many model I/3 games as well. I have Basic,C,Pascal, and 5 or 6 assemblers
      under CP/M. Are you thinking of getting the XLR8er? Roy Soltoff of Misosys
      gave a thumbs-up review of it, he said it was compatable with LS-DOS and
      such. I'm going to get one as soon as I'm rich enough, tuition is
      rediculous here at the U of M. I made some editorial comments in
      comp.sys.tandy a while back in order to stimulate disscussion but things
      died off and I went back into passive mode. I would of replyed to your
      message but I'm not sure if the mail would have gotten through. I am
      interested in hearing from Model 3/4/1 diehards out there and would
      love to write/talk about anything having to do with my beloved Tandy
      Z-80 system.

			Hope to hear from someone soon,

			Rob Healey
			University of Minnesota,Duluth

		UUCP:	rhealey@ub.D.UMN.EDU
				or, not sure about this....
			...!ihnp4!rosevax!umnd-cs!umn-d-ub!rhealey