[comp.sys.misc] VIC20 PROGRAMS

SAC.55SRW-SE@E.ISI.EDU (10/20/87)

I AM LOOKING FOR ANY DIRECTORIES THAT MAY CONTAIN PROGRAMS
RUNABLE ON THE OLD COMMODORE VIC20 MACHINES. IF ANYONE
KNOWS OF ANY, PLEASE SEND ME SOME INFORMATION...

THANKS IN ADVANCE...ART

moretz@topaz.rutgers.edu.UUCP (10/22/87)

I am also interested in VIC programs AS WELL AS
ANY old vic equipment (cartriges, interfaces, etc...) for
sale. Even if you know of a mail order place or store still
selling this kind of stuff, please let me know.

rbl@nitrex.UUCP (10/27/87)

In article <15832@topaz.rutgers.edu> moretz@topaz.rutgers.edu (Lawrence R. Moretz) writes:
>I am also interested in VIC programs AS WELL AS
>ANY old vic equipment (cartriges, interfaces, etc...) for
>sale. Even if you know of a mail order place or store still
>selling this kind of stuff, please let me know.

Sorry, but mail got bounced --

A local small discount store has a bin of VIC-20 stuff, ranging in price from
99 cents to about $5.  I got some German video games, an RS-232 interface
and a manual.  If you have SPECIFIC needs, e-mail me and I'll check there
later this week.  Also, let me know if you'll GUARANTEE reimbusement, cause
if you see it today, it may disappear there tomorrow!

Robin Lake
decvax!mandrill!nitrex!rbl
--
Rob Lake
{decvax,ihnp4!cbosgd}!mandrill!nitrex!rbl