[comp.sys.misc] Making a better ARC/ARCX

fireplace@cup.portal.com (04/03/88)

In article <2467@bsu-cs.UUCP>, cdchiesa@bsu-cs.UUCP expressed interest in
creating a better ARC/ARCX for the old Atari 8-bit series of computers.

I will be looking for detailed information on ARC -- I will find some,
hopefully.  If anyone out there has access to any information about ARC,
PLEASE post it.

It's a negative integral power ratio...                fireplace@cup.portal.com
                                            sun!portal!cup.portal.com!fireplace

~~YOUR TERMINAL WILL EXPLODE WITHIN THE NEXT FOUR (4) MINUTES~~

euloth@dalcsug.UUCP (George Seto) (04/09/88)

In article <4279@cup.portal.com>, fireplace@cup.portal.com writes:
> In article <2467@bsu-cs.UUCP>, cdchiesa@bsu-cs.UUCP expressed interest in
> creating a better ARC/ARCX for the old Atari 8-bit series of computers.
>
> I will be looking for detailed information on ARC -- I will find some,
> hopefully.  If anyone out there has access to any information about ARC,
> PLEASE post it.

I have seen the sources for the Atari ST version of ARC available on Atari's
own BBS system. It is however a LONG download, about a 350K file. The IBM
version is around the same length.

* euloth@dalcsug.uucp  || Disclaimer: All opinions are my own unless other-   *