[comp.sys.misc] Are RLL details too technical?

larry@sgistl.SGI.COM (Larry Autry) (05/16/88)

In article <217@octopus.UUCP>, pete@octopus.UUCP (Pete Holzmann) writes:
> I'm trying to figure out the level of technical content appropriate for
> this group.
>
> Pete
>                      UUCP: {hpda,pyramid}!octopus!pete

The unix newsgroups are subdivided.  One for wizards and one for neophytes.
If the subject is somewhere in between levels of difficulty then the poster
has a decision to make where to post.  Perhaps this group should be divided
into comp.sys.ibm.pc and comp.sys.ibm.pc.tech.  Any agreement?  Any dissent?

--
					Larry Autry
larry@sgistl.sgi.com