[comp.sys.misc] ZX-80/81/Timex 1000 Users

mort@apollo.COM (Stephen Moriarty) (09/09/88)

I posted awhile back on a memory expansion for this machine and
got no response. I'm interested, however, in finding out if there
are any such users on this mailing list at all. Ya there?

Stephen
--
    "Routine maintenance is humankind's best defence against entropy."
    UUCP:   ...{decwrl!decvax, mit-eddie, attunix}!apollo!mort

brown@ficc.uu.net (larry brown) (09/10/88)

In article <3e59243e.d753@apollo.COM>, mort@apollo.COM (Stephen Moriarty)
writes:
> I'm interested, however, in finding out if there
> are any such users on this mailing list at all. Ya there?

Timex/Sinclair 1000, Z-80 CPU, single board real-time hardware controller,
I'm here.

jmj@mhuxu.UUCP (J. M. Johnson) (09/27/88)

=
= Timex/Sinclair 1000, Z-80 CPU, single board real-time hardware controller,
= I'm here.

I'm here too.  Just found one last year, ZX-80 with several spare keyboards
and manuals.  Don't know what to do with it now.
--

:-{)     Remember, no matter where you go, there you are! (Pig Killer)     (}-:

J. M. Johnson, AT&T Bell Laboratories, Reading, PA            ...!att!mhuxu!jmj