[comp.sys.misc] Looking for CTOS/BTOS users

jdm1@eds1.UUCP (Jon McCown) (03/24/89)

This seems to be as good a place as any to look for CTOS/BTOS
users (OEMs et. al.).  (Even you guys at network and starfish)

I have some utils and whatnot (war stories also) to contribute
to the CTOS community. . . which unfortunately doesn't have a
real means of intercommunication.  Anybody out there?

- Jon

--
J.D. McCown - RCSG Director - Senate of Pennsylvania - psuvax1!eds1!jdm1
I disclaim it all, no I never said anything.  Even if I did say anything the

evan@telly.UUCP (Evan Leibovitch) (03/27/89)

In article <180@eds1.UUCP> jdm1@eds1.UUCP (Jon McCown) writes:

>I have some utils and whatnot (war stories also) to contribute
>to the CTOS community. . . which unfortunately doesn't have a
>real means of intercommunication.  Anybody out there?

Having had to work with a Magaframe (S/1280) running that awful mix
of Unix-on-top-of-CTOS, I wonder if Convergent/Unisys really WANT
you to talk to each other.

(PS - Anyone wanna used Megaframe?)

--

 Evan Leibovitch, SA of System Telly, located in beautiful Brampton, Ontario
     evan@telly.on.ca / {uunet!attcan,utzoo}!telly!evan / (416) 452-0504