[comp.sys.misc] Print screen with Postscript printers

B27253@ANLNESC.BITNET (05/04/89)

Date: 3 May 1989, 17:00:36 CDT
From: Larry Eyberger            972-8297             B27253   at ANLNESC
To:   INFO-MICRO at WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL

Subject:  Print screen with Postscript printers

I have an APPLE Laserwriter IINT attached to an IBM PS/2 Model 70
computer.  I would like to be able to dump the contents of the screen
to the printer, but since the IINT accepts only postscript files,
the Shift-Print Screen does not work.  Does anyone know of a utility
(or another way) that would accomplish this?  Also, does anyone
know how to do a "print screen" to a disk file?  Thank you!

My BITNET address is B27253 at ANLNESC.BITNET

cramer@optilink.UUCP (Clayton Cramer) (05/05/89)

In article <8905040707.AA01816@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU#, B27253@ANLNESC.BITNET writes:
# Date: 3 May 1989, 17:00:36 CDT
# From: Larry Eyberger            972-8297             B27253   at ANLNESC
# To:   INFO-MICRO at WSMR-SIMTEL20.ARMY.MIL
#
#
# I have an APPLE Laserwriter IINT attached to an IBM PS/2 Model 70
# computer.  I would like to be able to dump the contents of the screen
# to the printer, but since the IINT accepts only postscript files,
# the Shift-Print Screen does not work.  Does anyone know of a utility
# (or another way) that would accomplish this?  Also, does anyone
# know how to do a "print screen" to a disk file?  Thank you!
#
# My BITNET address is B27253 at ANLNESC.BITNET

I can't get a path to BITNET addresses.  Call (707) 795-7342 to
request information on our product that does exactly what you
want.

--
Clayton E. Cramer                   {pyramid,pixar,tekbspa}!optilink!cramer
Governments that don't trust most people with weapons, deserve no trust.