[comp.sys.misc] Looking for Miniscribe Address

motu_7a@WMMS-SRF-YOKO.ARPA ("DSC T. DEJANE") (05/15/89)

A friend of mine has a Miniscribe 3425 hard disk and is looking for a new
circuit card for it( the one that mounts on the disk ).  Does anyone have
an address for Miniscribe.
Thanks in advance
T.D. DeJane   motu_7a@wmms-srf-yoko.arpa
	      motu_7a%wmms-srf-yoko.arpa@cunyvm.cuny.edu

harlan@hardy.NBI.COM (Harlan Olson) (05/18/89)

In article <8905150704.AA22135@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU>, motu_7a@WMMS-SRF-YOKO.ARPA ("DSC T. DEJANE") writes:
> A friend of mine has a Miniscribe 3425 hard disk and is looking for a new
> circuit card for it( the one that mounts on the disk ).  Does anyone have
> an address for Miniscribe.

This is the address I got from my local phone book.

Miniscribe Corporation
1861 Left Hand Circle
Longmont, CO  80501
303/651-6000
--
Customer Support Training        |       2995 Wilderness Pl.
303/443-9892 x2208               |       Boulder, CO  80301