[comp.sys.misc] What's PRODIGY's address & phone

milo@ndmath.UUCP (Greg Corson) (07/13/89)

Does anyone out there happen to know the business address and phone for
the offices of the PRODIGY on-line service (the IBM/Sears venture)?

Anything would be a help at this point, even the city they are in so I
can call information.

Thanks!

Greg Corson
19141 Summers Drive
South Bend, IN 46637
(219) 277-5306
{pur-ee,rutgers,uunet}!iuvax!ndmath!milo

brendan@gryphon.COM (Brendan Kehoe) (07/14/89)

milo@ndmath.UUCP (Greg Corson) wrote in comp.misc,comp.sys.misc,comp.sys.ibm.pc:

>Does anyone out there happen to know the business address and phone for
>the offices of the PRODIGY on-line service (the IBM/Sears venture)?

 Their address is:

  Prodigy Services Company
  White Plains, NY 10601
  800/759-8000

 If you want my opinion, it's not worth it. It's slow, is lacking in MANY
 things, etc etc etc...it's oriented toward the very earliest of telecom
 experienced users. If you've been on bbs's, the net, genie/cis/etc, or
 whatever, you'll be greatly disappointed.

--
Brendan Kehoe
brendan@gryphon.com |  "Oh No! I forgot to say goodbye to my mind!"