[comp.sys.misc] Link to Compuserve and MCI-Mail from internet

markxx@garnet.berkeley.edu (09/03/89)

	Sorry for asking about something that has already been discussed,
but I have been in Northern Thailand until a week ago, so I missed the
announcement about the link to Compuserve as well as to MCImail from the
Internet.  Could someone please e-mail me the information about how to
mail to these systems, as well as how someone on the system could mail to
me.  Thanks a lot!!

Mark Ritchie
markxx@garnet.Berkeley.EDU

jdeitch@crash.cts.com (Jim Deitch) (09/10/89)

In article <1989Sep3.055544.22168@agate.uucp>, markxx@garnet.berkeley.edu writes:

> 	Sorry for asking about something that has already been discussed,
> but I have been in Northern Thailand until a week ago, so I missed the
> announcement about the link to Compuserve as well as to MCImail from the
> Internet.  Could someone please e-mail me the information about how to
> mail to these systems, as well as how someone on the system could mail to
> me.  Thanks a lot!!
>

> Mark Ritchie
> markxx@garnet.Berkeley.EDU

Compuserve to Internet:   at the address prompt:  Internet > name@site

From Inet:    7xxxx.xxxx@compuserve.com

NOTE:  Replace the comma with a dot in the user's CIS number!

Jim