[comp.sys.misc] Vaporware

In article <8910300802.AA05148@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> SEWALL@UCONNVM.BITNET (Murph Sewall) writes:
> 3-D, Full-Color Animation.
> Electic Image is set to ship Spotlight, a 32-bit color 3-D
> rendering and animation program, in January 1990.  The
> $7,495 program requires a Mac II family computer with a
> minimum of 2 Mbytes of RAM and a large capacity hard disk or
> optical storage system.  Spotlight brings broadcast quality
> 3-D animation to the Macintosh.  - MacWeek 3 October

This is of immense amusement to all us Amiga owners, who have been able
to generate broadcast-quality 3-d animations for many moons now, with
considerably less hardware and considerably cheaper software.

But I'm sure the trade press will rave over this 'innovation'.
--
`-_-' Peter da Silva <peter@ficc.uu.net> <peter@sugar.hackercorp.com>.
 'U`  --------------  +1 713 274 5180.