[comp.sys.misc] RIXON modem? -- ATTN: BRIAN PIERSEL

adamm@necis.UUCP (Adam Moskowitz) (02/09/90)

> In article <9001240808.AA01856@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> SPBK09@SDNET.BITNET
(Brian Piersel) wrote:
>I recently acquired a Rixon R212A Intelligent Modem. I have no documentation
>on this modem.

Sorry to post, but I missed the original article. Anyway . . .

Brian,

I have one of these beasts sitting on my shelf somewhere. I don't use it
much, so I'd be more than happy to part with it for a rather small fee. I
have all the documentation (I think) and I believe I even have the original
box. I'd rather not sell just the manual (just in case I ever use it again),
but send me email and we can negotiate.

AdamM
--
"Long long ago, in a galaxy far far away, God said, `Let  | Adam S. Moskowitz
there be lips!' And there were lips. And they were good!" | adamm@necis.nec.com
                                                          | ...!uunet!harvard!\
from "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"                      |  necntc!necis!adamm