[comp.sys.misc] Search of Multibus I based system

newwave@desire.wright.edu (11/21/90)

Netters:

  I am looking for a used Multibus I based machine.  Is there anyone out
there that is going to salvage it.  All the Multibus I based systems that
I can think of are Intel 310 box and the Silicon Graphics 3000 line.

  Thanking you in advance.

K. Desai
Internet ID: newwave@desire.wright.edu
             newwave@eve.wright.edu
Bitnet ID:   newwave@wsu.bitnet
(513) 252-5601
(513) 258-2729 FAX

floyd@hayes.ims.alaska.edu (Floyd Davidson) (11/21/90)

In article <1990Nov20.121859.1838@desire.wright.edu> newwave@desire.wright.edu writes:

>Netters:
>
>  I am looking for a used Multibus I based machine.  Is there anyone out
>there that is going to salvage it.  All the Multibus I based systems that
>I can think of are Intel 310 box and the Silicon Graphics 3000 line.
>
>  Thanking you in advance.
>
>K. Desai

It is kinda hard to get an idea what you want...

Heurikon Corp. sells 68k based Multibus I systems.  You might
want to look into it, if Unix is what you want.

Floyd

--
Floyd L. Davidson                             floyd@hayes.ims.alaska.edu
Salcha, AK 99714                    paycheck connection to Alascom, Inc.