[comp.sys.misc] BBC Acorn microcomputer

cccph@jessica.cs.ucla.edu (Charles Hobbs) (04/14/91)

Does anyone have any information (software availability, BASIC
programming language, etc.) on the BBC Acorn microcomputer?

Please e-mail me as I don't usually read this group.

Thanks in advance.

jwil1@cs.aukuni.ac.nz (JasonCarlyle Williams ) (04/15/91)

In <2387@lee.SEAS.UCLA.EDU> cccph@jessica.cs.ucla.edu (Charles Hobbs) writes:

>Does anyone have any information (software availability, BASIC
>programming language, etc.) on the BBC Acorn microcomputer?

Try asking for more specific information on
  comp.sys.acorn

Also, look for postings on
  comp.{sources,binaries}.acorn

>Please e-mail me as I don't usually read this group.
Sorry, I tried, but my mail bounced, thusly I will post to the group instead!

The Master of the Arcane
--
New administrater uofa.