[comp.sys.nsc.32k] ICM mailing list

haddock@ti-csl.UUCP (06/05/87)

    Every piece of Email I received was VERY positive toward an ICM
mailing list 'cept maybe one.  There's probably enough bandwidth to keep
our discussions on this newsgroup but... some people were VERY
enthusiastic.

    Well, I'm gonna say "Why not?" and start the mailing list.  Naturally,
everyone that's interested is welcome to join in -- just send me mail.

    After I move back east (Joysey) and 'fe2o3' gets settled and linked
back into the net I'll send out an introductory message.  This,
hopefully, will happen around June 25 or so, depending on how the move
goes.

    Thanks to everyone that replied!!!  If anyone wants to raise any
objections please, send me mail --- I'm open to ideas/arguments.

					-Rusty-

P.S.  I had thought about creating comp.sys.nsc.icm but for a dozen
and a half people I felt that it would be a bit of an overkill.
Rusty Haddock +++ Texas Instruments, Inc. +++ Dallas, Texas
Computer Science Center, CRD&E +++ CSNET: Haddock@TI-CSL
USENET: {ut-sally!im4u,convex!smu,sun!texsun}!ti-csl!haddock

boing@cidam.me.rmit.oz (Wild Bill Bertoch) (06/18/87)

In article <710@cidam.me.rmit.oz>, boing@cidam.me.rmit.oz (Wild Bill Bertoch) writes:
> In article <22361@ti-csl.CSNET>, haddock@ti-csl.CSNET (Rusty Haddock) writes:
> >
> >     Every piece of Email I received was VERY positive toward an ICM
> > mailing list 'cept maybe one.  There's probably enough bandwidth to keep
> > our discussions on this newsgroup but... some people were VERY
> > enthusiastic.
> >
> >     Well, I'm gonna say "Why not?" and start the mailing list.  Naturally,
> > everyone that's interested is welcome to join in -- just send me mail.

Please cancel my request and DO NOT include me on the mailing list.