[comp.sys.nsc.32k] 32532

grenley@nsc.nsc.com (George Grenley) (08/21/87)

>In article <789@PSUECLB> bcd@psueclb.BITNET writes:
>>
>>I have acquired quite a bit of information on the 32532 processor.
>> [If demand..] I will post the results of my queries to the net.
>>                                        Bryan Davis (BCD@PSUECL)

By all means, post away.  It's not secret anymore.  I will be happy to
add clarifications, etc, as req'd

DESIGN IT IN!  I NEED THE BUCKS!!!

george

pekka@mina.liu.se (Pekka Akselin [The Mad Midnight Hacker]) (01/08/89)

Hello!
I would like to know if it is possible to get a DMA chip with the 32382 MMU
connected to it (for address translations) and the 32532 CPU to cooperate.
In the 32532 advanced information leaflet (March 1987) it is stated that the
32382 MMU and 32532 don't work togheter. That I can understand becuase the
CPU have a MMU on chip. But I want to have a MMU attached to a DMA chip too.

AND; Does anybody out there have pointers to good application examples on how
to use the 32532 CPU? If so mail it to me, please!
Thanks in advance.
	/pekka
pak@ida.liu.se			  [...The Mad Midnight Hacker Strikes Again...]
Pekka Akselin, Univ. of Linkoping, Sweden  (The Land Of The Midnight Hacker 8-)