[comp.sys.nsc.32k] another source for 32k info

kevinf@percival.UUCP (Kevin Fowler) (01/19/89)

                              []

I just completed reading two recent issues of _The_Computer_Journal.
They are beginning what appears to be a regular column on the NSC32k
family.
The articles I read were introductory in nature, and discussed plans
to develop a NSC32k OS (and possibly hardware too?).  The magazine
already has 4 PD user disks of NSC32k software.

This is not an advertisement.  I have no connections with TCJ, although
I plan on subscribing.  I just thought it might be good for all the
'islands' of NSC32k users to meet.

The address is:     The Computer Journal
                    190 Sullivan Crossroad
                    Coumbia Falls, MT 59912
                    (406) 257-9119

                              []
--
+---- RSN Technology, P.O. Box 69393, Portland, OR, 97201-0393 ---------------+
|     ( "...building tomorrow's technology...tomorrow...")                    |

mlewis@unocss.UUCP (Marcus S. Lewis) (01/21/89)

In article <1454@percival.UUCP>, kevinf@percival.UUCP (Kevin Fowler) writes:
> I just completed reading two recent issues of _The_Computer_Journal.
> They are beginning what appears to be a regular column on the NSC32k
> family.
> The articles I read were introductory in nature, and discussed plans
> to develop a NSC32k OS (and possibly hardware too?).  The magazine
> already has 4 PD user disks of NSC32k software.

To anyone who may wonder about all the effort and discussion about 32K OS
developments, these articles are done by none other than Richard Rodman,
the leader of our group, and publisher of the NSC32 Newsletter.

I have posted the address before, and I guess I can again, it's not like
the traffic on this group is overwhelming....

Richard Rodman
8329 Ivy Glen Court
Manassas, VA 22110

Rick is interested in writing to and talking to anyone interested in the
NSC family processors.  He has interests in the "low-ball" systems discussed
here in months past, as well as the high-performance 32532 systems, with
all the bells and whistles you can think of.  The PD software includes,
at a guess, Neil Koozer's single-pass, Z-80 cross assembler, Rick's A32000
Atari ST cross assembler, a small-c compiler, and a nearly complete
K&R C compiler.  Plus the skeleton of the Bare Metal OS.  Get in touch with
him, he really wants to talk computers, and he has even (hint!) waved his
checkbook around.

Marc Lewis