[comp.sys.nsc.32k] Compupro 32016/TDS PALS - reply

u5569462@ucsvc.unimelb.edu.au (01/26/89)

Hi

Somebody sent me a request for the PAL specs that I use to get the TDS proms
running on a Compupro S100 32016 board. Unfortunately I let my account expire and
and lost the file that logged the message. Would they care to repost their
message ?

Regards David Clunie

mlewis@unocss.UUCP (Marcus S. Lewis) (01/29/89)

In article <809@ucsvc.unimelb.edu.au>, u5569462@ucsvc.unimelb.edu.au writes:
> Somebody sent me a request for the PAL specs that I use to get the TDS proms
> running on a Compupro S100 32016 board. Unfortunately I let my account expire and
> and lost the file that logged the message. Would they care to repost their
> message ?

'Twas I.  Our net link doesn't like responding, or your mailing address, so
I am using the newsgroup. Sorry.
I got a message from the sysadmin at your site explaining your absence from
the net, and he likely(possibly?) has the original messages.  There are
several of us up north who are interested in (a) bringing up TDS on a
CompuPro system or (b) uncrippling CPU32016.  My board arrived with an ECO
specifying that my MMU will never work, due to a PAL change.  They are
very happy to sell me a working PAL for a mere $35...  At this point, I at
least would be overjoyed to take advantage of your apparent in-depth
ins-and-outs of the CPU32016 board.  Equations?
Thank in advance for any input you may have.
Marc Lewis