[comp.sys.nsc.32k] pc532 parts

Steven.D.Ligett@mac.dartmouth.edu (05/08/90)

Ok, now I'm a month late.  I'll be in Boston this week, at Electro.  I'll be
giving distributors the final list of parts we want to buy.  Please send your
orders to

pc532-parts@dartmouth.edu

Include your name, address, address, etc, as Dave said for board orders.

thanks

FELLOWS@UNB.CA (05/09/90)

On  Tue, 8 May 90 05:43:26 EDT  Steven.D.Ligett@mac.dartmouth.edu
writes:

> Ok, now I'm a month late.  I'll be in Boston this week, at Electro.
Nah, you were just wildly optimistic in your original estimate.

It would be useful to me if you could pry the data sheets for the
programmable devices, ie. the DUARTS and SCSI controllers, out of
the distributors when purchasing the parts.

Any chance? even at modest extra cost.
Thanks

Dave Fellows

george@wombat.bungi.COM (George Scolaro) (05/09/90)

Hi,
	we will try and get the bank transfer done as soon as possible,
probably in the next few days.
The person that is doing the kitting is:

> On  Tue, 8 May 90 05:43:26 EDT  Steven.D.Ligett@mac.dartmouth.edu
> writes:
>
> > Ok, now I'm a month late.  I'll be in Boston this week, at Electro.

He is still getting things together, i.e. it is not too late to email
him your request.

best regards,

--
George Scolaro
george@wombat.bungi.com                [37 20 51 N / 122 03 07 W]

Steven.D.Ligett@mac.dartmouth.edu (07/07/90)

I've got the following that I still owe you:
items 39-43, 52, 73.  Is that right?