[comp.sys.nsc.32k] 32032 AT boards?

scottc@bnlux0.bnl.gov (david scott coburn) (08/09/90)

In message <m0hfRFH-00007SC@daver.bungi.com> Dave Rand wrote:

>An offer has been made to me for some older technology board products,
>using the 32032 and 32332. These boards are well designed and well
> [...]
>These boards are intended to plug into IBM-PC/AT type systems, but could
>be modified (with some work) to be stand-alone to any type of system with
> [...]

Could I please get some more info on these boards?  Did anything
ever come of this?  I am running Minix on an AT and would like to
experiment with minix on a 32032.

scott coburn                                brookhaven national laboratory
scottc@max.bnl.gov [130.199.128.6]                          upton, ny, usa

mvadh@cbnews.att.com (andrew.d.hay) (08/10/90)

"
">An offer has been made to me for some older technology board products,
">using the 32032 and 32332. These boards are well designed and well
"
"Could I please get some more info on these boards?

meee tooo....

--
Andrew Hay		+------------------------------------------------------+
Ragged Individualist	|	 But I thought we were *ALL* iconoclasts!      |

dlr@daver.bungi.com (Dave Rand) (08/11/90)

[In the message entitled "32032 AT boards?" on Aug  9, 13:33, david scott coburn writes:]
> Could I please get some more info on these boards?  Did anything
> ever come of this?  I am running Minix on an AT and would like to
> experiment with minix on a 32032.

I am arranging to get a few of these boards. When I have them in hand, I
will post the details. They should arrive within the next few weeks...

--
Dave Rand
{pyramid|mips|bct|vsi1}!daver!dlr	Internet: dlr@daver.bungi.com