[comp.sys.nsc.32k] Successor to NS32532 ?

clc5q@shamash.cs.Virginia.EDU (Clark L. Coleman) (10/09/90)

Is there going to be an NSC32632, or some other successor to the 32532?
I read some speculation from NSC sources years ago, which I believe said
that the lab in Israel was working on it. Does anyone have any info at
all?
"We cannot talk of freedom unless we have private property." -- Gavriil Popov,
Mayor of Moscow, September 11, 1990. |||  clc5q@virginia.edu

ndoduc@framentec.fr (Nhuan Doduc) (10/10/90)

In <1990Oct9.145044.29817@murdoch.acc.Virginia.EDU> clc5q@shamash.cs.Virginia.EDU (Clark L. Coleman) writes:

>Is there going to be an NSC32632, or some other successor to the 32532?
>I read some speculation from NSC sources years ago, which I believe said
>that the lab in Israel was working on it. Does anyone have any info at
>all?

I believe (!) that NS has pulled from the business of "general purpose" (eg.
for use as CPU in wks) some time in 89, where the (rumored) 32764 should be
announced the 1st monday of October (!!)

Any more comment from any one ?

--nh
Nhuan DODUC,
Framentec-Cognitech, Paris, France, ndoduc@framentec.fr or ndoduc@cognitech.fr,