[comp.sys.nsc.32k] ICM3216 Ethernet Board/Software

rustyh@wam.umd.edu (Rusty Haddock) (12/11/90)

I bought a second ICM3216 system some time back (I already had one). The
new one came with sysV.3 and the NS ethernet board.
The system was loaded up with WIN (Wollongong Integrated Networking) TCP/IP
but alas no on-line OR printed documentation.  I now have an application
where I need to connect a sun 2/50 to the system to run X-windows,
but am a bit stuck without the doco.
Does any one out there use the ICM ethernet board and if so do you have
the "scrolls" or otherwise know what needs to be set up?

Please email to :   ....uunet!opel!vk2bea!michael

--
Michael Katzmann
Broadcast Sports Technology

chris@manic.communica.oz (Chris Clarkson) (12/11/90)

In article <1990Dec10.190330.1594@wam.umd.edu>, rustyh@wam.umd.edu (Rusty Haddock) writes:
> I bought a second ICM3216 system some time back (I already had one). The
> new one came with sysV.3 and the NS ethernet board.
> The system was loaded up with WIN (Wollongong Integrated Networking) TCP/IP
> but alas no on-line OR printed documentation.  I now have an application
> where I need to connect a sun 2/50 to the system to run X-windows,
> but am a bit stuck without the doco.
> Does any one out there use the ICM ethernet board and if so do you have
> the "scrolls" or otherwise know what needs to be set up?
I would love lay my hands on an Ethernet board for the ICM3216 and the TCP/IP
software fort sysV as opposed to the UofO stuff. Anyone know where I can get
one ?

--
Chris Clarkson					 	Tel:	61 8 410 1442
chris@manic.communica.oz.au				Fax:	61 8 410 1443