[comp.sys.nsc.32k] PC532 - Drilling PCB Holes

stacey@guug.de (05/16/91)

To:	pc532@daver.bungi.com
Subject: PC532 PCB Holes.

> The pc532 only has 4 active layers (6 total), the 2 outer ones on each side.
> Sandwiched in between these are the 2 power planes - one vcc the other gnd.
> You can see all the active traces since there is nothing in-between the
> power planes, the traces on the inner layers appear black.

A friend held his to the light, it seemed dark to within 0.1" of all edges.

> I personally would not want to drill through the board

Now I know more, neither do I ! - Thanks anyway.
PS Sorry, my remote mail host was unstable, I inadvertently double posted
	(because my host failed for a long time to receive a copy of
	my first posting) my "I'm Alive":
Please delete from all PC532 mail archives:
	Date: 5 May 91 14:40:23 GMT
All info is repeated (better) in:
	Date: Fri, 10 May 91 22:05:26 +0200

Julian	(stacey@guug.de)