[comp.sys.nsc.32k] New batch of boards

mprim@henson.cc.wwu.edu (Merle Prim) (06/26/91)

Hi,
    Just wondering when or where I could purchase a 532 kit.  I have been
interested for some time, but finally have the resources.  Please send any
replies to Dave at mprim@henson.cc.wwu.edu.

			Thanks..................................

s884764@otto.bf.rmit.oz.au (Grant Waldram [Atom Smash]) (06/26/91)

In article <1991Jun26.004757.5446@henson.cc.wwu.edu>, mprim@henson.cc.wwu.edu (Merle Prim) writes:
> Hi,
>     Just wondering when or where I could purchase a 532 kit.  I have been
> interested for some time, but finally have the resources.

Well, I have agreed to chase a kit for someone here in Melbourne (in return
for a cheap 300Mb HD), so I'm interested to know if anyone is 'kitting' for
the next run of boards. However, as far as I knew, no boards had been ordered
as yet, is that correct?  If I've missed the boat _again_ I'm gunna be REAL
peeved. Oh well.

Anyway, the real q'n is, "Is there another run of boards being done?"

Grant.
"If all women wore earmuffs and all men wore gloves, men would be obsessed
with putting their fingers in womens' ears."  | Grant Waldram [Atom Smash]
OB: RMIT never even dreamed any of this. I did. s884764@otto.bf.rmit.oz.au