[comp.sys.ti] HARD DISK

was@pbhyf.UUCP (Joe Wasik) (09/15/87)

I don't want to buy your TI-PRO, but a 20+ mb hard disk plus
controller might peak my interest.

Does anyone have an extra one lying around or know where one is to
be had *cheap* ???

Thanks,
Joe

--
Joe Wasik - {ihnp4,dual,lll-crg,qantel,pyramid,sun}!ptsfa!pbhyf!was
"Can't run any of that them software..."

dick@plx.UUCP (Dick Flanagan) (09/15/87)

Expires:

In article <2081@pbhyf.UUCP> was@pbhyf.UUCP (Joe Wasik) writes:
>I don't want to buy your TI-PRO, but a 20+ mb hard disk plus
>controller might peak my interest.
>
>Does anyone have an extra one lying around or know where one is to
>be had *cheap* ???

Hell, if it's CHEAP(!), my girlfriend could really use one in her Portable,
so I'd be interested, too. . . .

.
.
.
.
.

--
Dick Flanagan, W6OLD                          I'll take a drug test when
UUCP:  ...!ucbvax!sun!plx!dick                Reagan takes an IQ test.