[comp.sys.ti] Pinout Specs?

spw2562@ritcv.UUCP (Fishhook) (08/15/88)

Does anone know of a good source of info on the pinouts of the
TMS99xx series of chips?

Also, how about info on the pinouts of the expansion and cartridge
ports on the 99/4a?

adTHANXvance...

Steve Wall

guhsd000@crash.cts.com (Paula Ferris) (08/15/88)

Call TI and tell them what you want, and ask them to mail it to you, they are very good about this now that the TI is long since out of production.

I've been asked several times to post info on TELCO.  Well, here it is:

The author's name and address is:

     Charles Earl
     34 McLeod St.
     Ottawa, Ontario
     Canada K2P 0Z5

     It is dist. as shareware and is $20.  It is in the compuserve (GO TIFORUM) files, and on many Ti BBSes.

     Currently supports ADM3A, ANSI D410 (Data General 410), HP2392, VT52, VT100.

     And runs XMODEM, XMODEM CRC, YMODEM, YMODEM CRC (1K Batch).  Auto Dialing, Text Editor, Spoller, log, PC Pursuit support, AVPC Support, conferance mode, Status line, and is very flexable.

     This is the one utility to own if you have a modem, Very Impressing considering what it's run on.

--
======================================
End Of Message

UUCP: (cbosgd, hplabs!hp-sdd, sdcsvax, nosc, inhp4)!crash!guhsd000
UUCP(pnet): (cbosgd, hplabs!hp-sdd, sdcsvax, nosc, inhp4)!crash!pnet01!guhsd000
ARPA: crash!guhsd000@nosc.mil
INET: guhsd000@crash.CTS.COM
CIS: 73717,226
TELEX: Temp. Disabled

...Where the streets have no name. -U2

EL CAJON, CALIFORNIA, USA
(That's really close to San Diego, if you didn't know.)
======================================

ebray@pacsbb.UUCP (Eric Bray) (08/20/88)

In article <747@ritcv.UUCP>, spw2562@ritcv.UUCP (Fishhook) writes:
> Does anone know of a good source of info on the pinouts of the
> TMS99xx series of chips?
>
> Also, how about info on the pinouts of the expansion and cartridge
> ports on the 99/4a?
>
> adTHANXvance...
>
> Steve Wall

Please try this book:

"HARDWARE MANUAL FOR THE TEXAS INSTRUMENTS 99/4A HOME COMPUTER"
                                   -Michael L. Bunyard, PE

Available through the BUNYARD GROUP, PO BOX 53171, LUBBOCK TX 79453