[comp.sys.ti] TIPC for sale

cauffman@convex.UUCP (Mike Cauffman) (12/20/88)

  FOR SALE

  TIPC - Texas Instruments Professional Computer

  System Unit with 256 K Ram, parallel port
  1 Half Height 10MB miniscribe hard drive and controller
  1 Half Height 360K floppy disk
  1 Full Height 360k floppy disk
  3plane graphics card (720 x 300) 8 color
  serial communications board
  300/1200 baud internal modem
  Speech recognition board (no software)
  Color Monitor (720 x 300)
  Keyboard
  Epson LX-90 dot matrix printer (near letter quality)

  Hard drive is loaded with 8+Meg of software.

  This system was built from pieces purchased at scrap sales.
  But I have not had any problems with it in over 3 years. (Besides changing
  a noisy fan)

  Note: This is *NOT* an IBM compatible machine and requires it's own software
  (most of what you want will be on the disk). And I have no, 0, nada, ziltch,
  in the way of manuals. It does run msdos, and acts just like an ibm (really
  it's a better machine, graphics wise)

  $600 or best offer, it's gotta go!

  Mike Cauffman

  214-952-0809

rchan@ut-emx.UUCP (Ricardo chan) (07/10/89)

For Sale:  Texas Instruments Professional Computer

	* 640K of memory
	* Color Monitor
	* Serial Port
	* Parallel Port
	* 2 360K drives

	Excellent condition

    	With compilers, word processors and games(great graphics!)

        $1200, negotiable

reply to rchan@emx.utexas.edu
or contact:
	Ricardo Chan
	(512) 453-0243

michiko@utastro.UUCP (Michiko Nomura) (07/10/89)

In article <15019@ut-emx.UUCP>, rchan@ut-emx.UUCP (Ricardo chan) writes:

> For Sale:  Texas Instruments Professional Computer
>

>         $1200, negotiable
>
> reply to rchan@emx.utexas.edu
> or contact:
> 	Ricardo Chan