[comp.sys.ti] PRESS

kamann@csm9a.UUCP (kamann) (07/12/89)

I was curious if anyone had heard anything lately about this "WONDER" text
processor?  I haven't heard anything in weeks (months?).  Did anyone else
order it besides me?  Mayhaps it is time to start inquiring as to its
where abouts again.

						Keith Amann
						Senior, CSM
						BITNET: KAMANN@MINES
						Internet: Who Knows?

ebray@pacsbb.UUCP (Eric Bray) (07/14/89)

In article <1654@csm9a.UUCP>, kamann@csm9a.UUCP (kamann) writes:
> I was curious if anyone had heard anything lately about this "WONDER" text
> processor?  I haven't heard anything in weeks (months?).  Did anyone else
> order it besides me?  Mayhaps it is time to start inquiring as to its
> where abouts again.
>
> 						Keith Amann
> 						Senior, CSM
> 						BITNET: KAMANN@MINES
> 						Internet: Who Knows?

According to Chris Bobbit (ASGARD) it still being debugged!! (hmmm?)