[comp.sys.ti] Posting Binaries

dave@compnect.UUCP (Dave Ratcliffe) (06/28/90)

In article <1990Jun23.200955.16893@terminator.cc.umich.edu>, ericm@shogun.us.cc.umich.edu (Eric Meininger) writes:
> What exactly would we use to upload binaries to here? I've often thought about
> it, but I'm not that familiar with Unix, and I know that the 99 4/a has
> nothing like BinHex on a Macintosh which converts a binary file to straight
> ASCII text...

There IS a program for the Geneve (older version is also called BINHEX,
newer is called GENC-GDEC) but I don't think Clint Pulley wrote one for
the TI environment. I'll have to ship a message up to him and see if he
has one for the TI as well. Stay tuned...

             *>> Dave <<*

[------: Dave Ratcliffe :--------:-: 2832 Croyden Rd. Harrisburg Pa. 17104 :-]
:   dave@compnect.uucp    -or-   :           The Data Factory BBS            :
: uunet!wa3wbu!compnect!dave -or-:   Data: (717)657-4997 - (717)657-4992     :
[........use what works..........]