[comp.sys.ti] TI 99/4A diagrams

boucher@ireq.hydro.qc.ca (S.Boucher (8458)) (06/29/90)

	I have been looking for the electrical and logical diagrams of the
TI 99/4A for a while. Unfortunately I have not found it yet. Since I have
a console sitting on a shelf I would like to be able to modify
it as a hobby.

	So, if anyone can guide me to a place where the diagrams are available
i would appreciate it a lot.

	Please send your answer directly to me. I will sumarize if necessary.

boucher@ireq.hydro.qc.ca
--
Stephane Boucher
Institut de Recherche d'Hydro-Quebec

dave@compnect.UUCP (Dave Ratcliffe) (07/03/90)

In article <1931@s3.ireq.hydro.qc.ca>, boucher@ireq.hydro.qc.ca
(S.Boucher (8458)) writes:

> 	I have been looking for the electrical and logical diagrams of the
> TI 99/4A for a while. Unfortunately I have not found it yet. Since I have
> a console sitting on a shelf I would like to be able to modify
> it as a hobby.
>
> 	So, if anyone can guide me to a place where the diagrams are available
> i would appreciate it a lot.

Try:

Howard W. Sams & Co.
4300 West 62nd Street
Indianapolis, Indiana, 46268

Ask for Computerfacts #CC2
It covers the black/silver console and RF Modulator and is VERY complete.
Hope it helps...

> 	Please send your answer directly to me. I will sumarize if necessary.

Sorry. I tried but my mailer is suddenly choking on user@domain.with.stuff
addresses so I put it here instead.

> Stephane Boucher
> Institut de Recherche d'Hydro-Quebec
> boucher@ireq.hydro.qc.ca

           *>> Dave <<*

[------: Dave Ratcliffe :--------:-: 2832 Croyden Rd. Harrisburg Pa. 17104 :-]
:   dave@compnect.uucp    -or-   :           The Data Factory BBS            :
: uunet!wa3wbu!compnect!dave -or-:   Data: (717)657-4997 - (717)657-4992     :
:   compnect!dave@uunet.UU.NET   :...........................................]
[........use what works..........]

clark@astro.pc.ab.com (clark@astro.ab.pc.com (Gene Clark) Allen-Bradley) (07/04/90)

(S.Boucher (8458)) writes:
> 	I have been looking for the electrical and logical diagrams of the
> TI 99/4A for a while. Unfortunately I have not found it yet. Since I have
> a console sitting on a shelf I would like to be able to modify
> it as a hobby.
>
> 	So, if anyone can guide me to a place where the diagrams are available
> i would appreciate it a lot.
>
> 	Please send your answer directly to me. I will sumarize if necessary.
>
> boucher@ireq.hydro.qc.ca
> --
> Stephane Boucher
> Institut de Recherche d'Hydro-Quebec
> boucher@ireq.hydro.qc.ca

  I would be interested in this information also.   Could you pass along any
  Email response you get?

  I am sorry to post this response but Email failed both times I tried.

  Thank you very much,

  Gene Clark