[comp.sys.ti] TI 990

sean@unix.cis.pitt.edu ( ) (07/27/90)

Hey all, has anyone here ever dealt with the TI 990 system?  Its pretty old,
dating back to around 15 years ago I think.  I'm getting involved with
interfacing with one right now, and I have *no* documentation on this
puppy.  So, if anyone knows anything about it, even just some general
stuff, could you drop me a line?  Thanks.

Sean Owens
sean@unix.cis.pitt.edu

mdchaney@bronze.ucs.indiana.edu (M Darrin Chaney) (07/27/90)

In article <26266@unix.cis.pitt.edu> sean@unix.cis.pitt.edu ( ) writes:
>Hey all, has anyone here ever dealt with the TI 990 system?  Its pretty old,
>dating back to around 15 years ago I think.  I'm getting involved with
>interfacing with one right now, and I have *no* documentation on this
>puppy.  So, if anyone knows anything about it, even just some general
>stuff, could you drop me a line?  Thanks.

Look up the book entitled "Microprocessors, Microcomputers, and System Design".
I can't remember it's call number, but it's easy to find.  I've been to three
different schools, and they all had it.

It details the processor, and the board you're dealing with.

	Darrin

mdchaney@iubacs
mdchaney@bronze.ucs.indiana.edu
mdchaney@rose.ucs.indiana.edu