[comp.sys.ti] Questions

ak698@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Timothy Stark) (10/02/90)

Hello Everyone:
    Does anyone know any good BBS which support TI community? If so, please
send me a complete list of TI-related BBSes. Thanks!!

    Does anyone know any online service support TI community? I know that
GEnie, compuServe, and BIX have it. Which is best for TI community? If not,
Which online service (other than them) have it? Please include phone number
and company name. Thanks.

     Also, what is status of GPL manual?

-- Tim Stark

--
Timothy Stark              Internet: ak698@cleveland.freenet.edu
5 West Glebe Rd, Apt B8    Work: (202) 535-6445 TDD/TTY only

daveh@compnect.UUCP (Dave Hultberg) (10/04/90)

In article <9010021644.AA09295@cwns16.INS.CWRU.Edu>, ak698@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Timothy Stark) writes:

> Hello Everyone:
>     Does anyone know any good BBS which support TI community? If so, please
> send me a complete list of TI-related BBSes. Thanks!!

Have you tried Bob & Bills BBS at 301-292-1482?  From your .sig it looks like
a local call for you.  Before I dropped PC Pursuit, I was on that BBS regularly.
It has lots of stuff to download for both the 99/4A and the 9640.  It also has
active message bases for both.  Give it a try.

                                *** Dave ***

--
Dave Hultberg  Packet: KA3UZR @ WB3EAH.PA.USA.NA  Fidonet: 1:270/101.28
uunet!rutgers!psuvax1!eds1!wa3wbu!compnect!daveh  CI$: 72437,3215