[comp.sys.ti] TMS9995/TMS99000 Instructions Manuals

ak698@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Timothy Stark) (10/23/90)

Hello Everyone:
   I am looking for instructions manuals about programming TMS9995/TMS99000
instruction sets. I tried to contact TI Cares service but she do not know
about them.

   Does anyone know about other TI dept which sells manuals about chips?
Please let me know about part number (ISBN number), etc..? Thanks!

-- Tim Stark

--
Timothy Stark              Internet: ak698@cleveland.freenet.edu
5 West Glebe Rd, Apt B8    Work: (202) 535-6445 TDD/TTY only

orac@chinet.chi.il.us (Paul Giovacchini) (10/26/90)

In article <9010231337.AA16093@cwns16.INS.CWRU.Edu> ak698@cleveland.Freenet.Edu writes:

>Hello Everyone:
>   I am looking for instructions manuals about programming TMS9995/TMS99000
>instruction sets. I tried to contact TI Cares service but she do not know
>about them.
>
>   Does anyone know about other TI dept which sells manuals about chips?
>Please let me know about part number (ISBN number), etc..? Thanks!
>
>-- Tim Stark

	Introduction to Assembly Language for the TI Home Computer,
	by Ralph Molesworth.  Steve Davis Publishing
			      PO BOX 190831
			      Dallas, Texas 75219
			      ( problem is that it is (C) 1983 )

	Great book, you can still get it from some TI suppiers.

         Paul J. Giovacchini        | My file system is in such bad shape...
      ( orac@chinet.chi.il.us )     | When fsdb saw it, it dumped core twice!
        ( orac@prowlr.UUCP )        |      ( Well, I think it's funny! )