[comp.sys.ti] TI 4A/9640 BBS

bfowler@pbs.org (12/28/90)

I dont know if this is the correct place to put a TI BBS ad but here it goes
anyway. I run a TI 99/4A-9640 BBS located in Clinton, Maryland and would like
to have some additional callers. I have run this board from a TI 4A for over
seven years. Operate with the Myarc HFDC and currently have over 50 megs
worth of programs/data files available for the TI and 9640.
If you would like to call the number is:
301-292-1482
24hrs
8N1
2400 baud
Let me know by msg to sysop where you saw this ad.
Thanks,  Bob (Sysop of the BBBB)

dave@compnect.UUCP (Dave Ratcliffe) (12/30/90)

In article <1990Dec27.150604.11157@pbs.org>, bfowler@pbs.org writes:

> I dont know if this is the correct place to put a TI BBS ad but here it goes
> anyway. I run a TI 99/4A-9640 BBS located in Clinton, Maryland and would like
> to have some additional callers. I have run this board from a TI 4A for over
> seven years. Operate with the Myarc HFDC and currently have over 50 megs
> worth of programs/data files available for the TI and 9640.
> If you would like to call the number is:
> 301-292-1482
> 24hrs
> 8N1
> 2400 baud
> Let me know by msg to sysop where you saw this ad.
> Thanks,  Bob (Sysop of the BBBB)

Now where else would you put an ad for a TI BBS (First person who says
alt.bbs.ads will get a NASTY look). ;)

For the great unwashed, Bob's board is an EXCELLENT place to get information
regarding all things TI-99/Geneve related (there are more techies there
than you can shake a stick at!). I highly recommend the expenditure of a
few pfennigs to call there.

          *>> Dave <<*

: uunet!rutgers!psuvax1!eds1!wa3wbu!compnect!dave   | The Data Factory BBS  :
: uunet!wa3wbu!compnect!dave                        |    (717)657-4997      :
: dave@compnect.uucp or compnect!dave@uunet.UU.NET  |    (717)657-4992      :