[comp.sys.ti] using my ti on the system

mlynn@hpuxa.ircc.ohio-state.edu (Matthew A. Lynn) (02/19/91)

I would like to use my ti on this electronic mail/news
system.  Is it possible?  Does it matter what kind of modem
I use?  I know that I need to use the terminal emulator and I
do have that, but can you hook up to this system with any type
of computer?  All help is appreciated.

Matt

ewb6720@pacs.UUCP ( Eric W. Bray) (02/21/91)

To use your TI 99/4A on this system, all you need is a GOOD terminal
emulator program. The best for this system is TELCO VERSION 2.3.
Also, any standard modem (HAYES COMPATIBLE) will work fine with that
software.

orac@chinet.chi.il.us (Paul Giovacchini) (02/22/91)