[comp.sys.ti] Introduction

2fmnbather@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (04/26/91)

Good day everyone.  I never knew that I could contact the TI world throught my class VAX account until now.  So, I thought I'd drop a line and open up communications between us.  I am Jesse Slicer and I attend the University of Kansas and I am pretty active in the TI community.  I own a stock TI-99/4A, a Myarc HDFC, one Seagate 225 hard drive, two 360K drives, 1 720K 3.5 drive, a Myarc 512K expansion card w/ 128K O.S, a 2400 bps modem, Rave Speech Card, MBP clock card, and a Star NX1000 printer.  I also ha

e a CorComp MPEB system downstairs with a bit less.  I've written a few programs for the TI community including Park v1.46, DSRScan v1.1, SystemTest v1.0 (public domain), FOSSIL 99, and my latest release is Hard Drive XModem, or HDXModem.  I'd like to invite you all to call my bullitin board system, The Manhattan Project, at (913) 764-6451.  The hours are from 10pm to 7am Central Time.  I run at 300/1200/2400 bps and support all users and have many TI files for download.  I must now go to English class so

ee ya l8r.
Slice

ewb6720@pacs.UUCP ( Eric W. Bray) (04/26/91)

Did you know that TELCO will upload and download fine to the hard drive if
you are using an emulate file as DSK1.? Just make an emulate file of a blank
diskette and then activate that emulate file with MDM5. Telco will now
recognize that file as DSK1 and treat it as any other floppy.

2fmnbather@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (05/04/91)