[comp.sys.atari.8bit] Commodore 1702 Monitors

wrd@tekigm2.UUCP (Bill Dippert) (11/06/86)

Try "Toys R' Us" for Commodore 1702 monitors.  They still have them in this
part of the USA (Portland/Beaverton ORegon).   Most other stores have replaced
the 1702 with the 1802.  A 1902 and 1902A are also available but I believe that
they are RGB only.  Another good monitor is the C.Itoh CM1000 monitor which is
available for $399 at all Zenith/Heath dealers.  It is a totally universal
monitor, it has provisions for composite video, separated video, RGB, RGBI and
XRBG.  It will hook up to an Atari 8 bit, Commodore, Zenith, IBM, Compaq, etc.
Very good buy at $399 (regularly $599 -- per the catalog).

ggw@ethos.UUCP (Gregory Woodbury) (11/12/86)

In article <1176@tekigm2.UUCP> wrd@tekigm2.UUCP (Bill Dippert) writes:
>. . . . . . . . . . . . A 1902 and 1902A are also available but I believe that
>they are RGB only.
The Commodore 1902[A] have inputs for normal composite video as well as the
digital RGBI that is used in the C-128.  With proper cableing, I suppose that
any RGBI output could be feed to them as well.
Gregory G. Woodbury				The usual disclaimers apply
{duke|mcnc|rti-sel}!ethos!ggw
The line eater is a boojum snark!	additional mail to ..ethos!dukcds!ggw