Date: 17 Nov 86 12:45 PST
From: Jeff Makey <Makey@LOGICON.ARPA>
To: Info-Atari8@SU-SCORE.ARPA
Subject: Monitor jack pinout for 800XL

What are each of the 5 pins in the monitor jack of an 800XL for?  I
know that one of them has a composite video signal and I suspect that
one is ground and one is an audio signal, but which is which and what
are the other two for?  Thanks in advance.

                        :: Jeff Makey
                           Makey@LOGICON.ARPA

P.S.  When describing which pin is which, don't just give the pin
number because I'm not sure how they are numbered.  You might use words
like "from the right, moving in a clockwise direction as you face the
jack..."

End of Info-Atari8 Digest
-------