[comp.sys.atari.8bit] Action! source code for Kermit & Keyboard Controllers

daroloson@watmath.UUCP (Dani A. Roloson) (12/17/86)

Does anyone have a copy of the Action! source code for
Kermit that they would be willing to mail me?
Any Action! programs/programming hints would also be appreciated.

Also the 2600 has two different keyboard controllers, each
with 3 columns and 4 rows of buttons.
One with rounded keys that is used for Basic Programming,
Concentration and Brain Games and another one with a plastic
overlay used with Star Raiders.
How does one read these on the 8-bits, I have tried the
joystick registers but several keys give the same result.

 Thanks,
  Dani Roloson
  M.F.C.F. Operations

--
	UUCP:	...!{ utzoo,decvax,ihnp4,allegra}!watmath!daroloson
	ARPA:	daroloson%watmath%waterloo.csnet@csnet-relay.arpa

"I don't need a disclaimer. Nobody will admit to knowing me."

appelbau@topaz.RUTGERS.EDU (Marc L. Appelbaum) (12/18/86)

In article <3983@watmath.UUCP>, daroloson@watmath.UUCP (Dani A. Roloson) writes:
> Does anyone have a copy of the Action! source code for
> Kermit that they would be willing to mail me?

My next posting will be the complete KERMIT sources in ACTIO!.  This
includes modules for the 850  interface, as well as the 1030 modem.

		Marc

--
|Marc L. Appelbaum                         "Insanity is just a state of mind"|