From: hyc@umix.cc.umich.edu (Howard Chu)
To: jhs
Cc: info-atari8@su-score.ARPA, hyc@umix.cc.umich.edu
Subject: Re: Compiled Turbo BASIC example.
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 87 00:57:13 EST

Uh, assuming I didn't screw up the posting, that should be MAGIC.TUR and
MAGIC.OBJ, as I said in the first message. It's not a compiled file, just
a saved BASIC file. And yes, MAGIC.OBJ is a file of machine code subroutines,
and must be named MAGIC.OBJ.
  -- Howard Chu
	hyc@umix.cc.umich.edu

------- End of Forwarded Message